Reigning Grace Counseling Center
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If at any point in time RGCC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be properly notified by email. Users at that time still have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to RGCC, and it governs any and all data collection and usage bias. Through the use of RGCC, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and a legal basis for such collections;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. In addition, RGCC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- to better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- to fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- to send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- to contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other kinds of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- to contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- to customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation. Within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
RGCC may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from RGCC
RGCC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
RGCC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the terms of service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of RGCC.
RGCC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain a reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in RGCC products and services). We may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post to notice in certain circumstances.
Children Under the Age of 13
RGCC’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13 (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13 (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, verify a parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of 13 (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to RGCC. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. RGCC will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
RGCC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EUNEU privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the privacy shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to storage and use as described in this Policy.
RGCC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https “at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmit it online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, for example, billing or customer service are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifying information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to protect any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How To Contact Us
Reigning Grace Counseling Center
28 Westwoods Dr., Suite 200