The online training program provides you with the freedom and flexibility to take courses at your own pace.
Students will see how, from the very beginning, humanity has always been dependent on the Word of God, with biblical counseling being an extension of that. They will learn the Bible-based mandate for counseling and it’s focus on the heart, the Bible’s superior answers to secular thinking, the role of sanctification in counseling, as well as get a taste of the action as they are walked through the flow of a counseling session.
- The Mandate for Biblical Discipleship Counseling
- The Bible’s Superior Answers to Secular Thought
- The Context for Biblical Discipleship Counseling and the Role of the Church
- Sanctification: The Process of Growth
- Session Progression: The Flow of a Counseling AppointmentGetting to the HEART of the Matter