300 The Practice of Biblical Counseling
This webinar takes place on March 21, 2020, from 8:00-5:00 pm.
While there are many effective methods of counseling, the ones that produce competent counselors share several common themes. Students will learn to gather data through effective question asking and relationship building expertly. They will be taught how to give hope in the darkest of human suffering, and when necessary, given directive counseling or correction and even end a counseling relationship.
- Gathering Data and Finding the Problem
- Developing Relationship/Rapport and Giving Hope
- Effective Question Asking
- Homework That Helps
- Being Human: Understanding Trials, Suffering, and Grief
- Giving Directive Counsel and/or Ending the Relationship
There are no reviews yet.