This webinar takes place on Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 8:00-5:00 pm.
Because biblical counseling finds its origin in the character of God, the theology coursework necessarily focuses on the theological necessities of biblical counseling. Students will gain an adequate view of God, self, sin, and the work of the Holy Spirit as it pertains to the counseling process. They will also learn the critical nature of grace and repentance. Finally, students will gain expertise in the use of the whole Bible, in proper context, to expertly care for people.
- An Adequate View of God for Biblical Counseling
- The Work of the Holy Spirit in Biblical Counseling
- An Adequate View of Self and Sin for Biblical Counseling
- Grace in Biblical Counseling
- Hermeneutics in Biblical Counseling
- The Critical Role of Repentance in Biblical Counseling